“Every color and every hue is represented by me and you
Take a slide in the slope take a look in the kaleidoscope
Spinnin’ round, make it twirl in this kaleidoscope world”
Like a kaleidoscope, our diversity creates beauty with every turn. Here are some advantages of being a part of a global community or workforce.
- Enhanced Creativity: since we are diverse, we learn from each other’s different styles and techniques. We can even learn from the way others work and deal with challenges.
- Global Friends: you’re sure to make friends all over the world. Imagine going to a country you’ve never visited before and meeting a colleague! Even if we don’t see each other physically, when we hold meet-ups, it’s like we’ve known each other forever. Somehow Pickles click.
- Learn and Practice More Languages: if you have a knack for languages, then this is the place for you. You can learn to speak Tagalog, Español, Malay, Hindi, Tiếng Việt, Bahasa Indonesia, Javanese, and English!
- Better Service for Our Customers: since we’re able to respect each other’s beliefs, religion, culture, and opinions, we’re better able to handle a diverse customer base.
- Work with a Global Set of Customers: we get to learn from a wide range of customers and create designs in terms of their styles, preferences, and culture. You can also greet them in their native language.